NOPE.
I woke up in my own personal hell. Me thinks I had food poisoning. And it was not good. And Christmas was starting at noon and I was still in bed an hour before departure. I pulled it together and we showed up late. There was so much delightful food to devour...and I had buns. Lots of buns. And some lefse. And that's about it.
It was a sad sad Christmas Eve for me and my pastier than normal face shows it in the pics.
Cute family...minus the hunch. I didn't really stand upright at all that day.
But Emmie had a great day! Lots of family to play with and lots of new toys! Oh and the Christmas dress...yeah, I bought it last year thinking it would work for a wedding...and that 3-6 monther fit her perfectly for Christmas. I swear Gap sizing is just a tish off!
Yeah, that present wasn't hers...but she took it anyways. She's a smart girl. Just needs to be sneakier next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment