8.11.2011

pinterest strikes again

As I was searching Pinterest for great ideas to hang Emmie's headbands, I thought I should take a little looksee for ideas for my own stuff.  My earrings are a cluster in the bathroom closet.

Time to organize!

With some Pinspiration I was off to Home Depot to gather supplies. Well a supply that is. It's just a piece of decorative metal that usually covers a radiator.


Cut to size (I assume one should use a tin snip, but the first thing I saw was gardening pruner, whatever...it still worked.)
Spray paint a frame
Pop it in
and there ya go:



Now I just need to figure out some way to put a magnet behind the metal so I can put the non-hook earrings up too.

1 comment:

  1. looove this!

    omw. when you said magnet for the non-hook earings i was about to ask if you were bringing back the clip-ons?!

    ReplyDelete