Emmie has always been the most amazing sort of baby...the sort that does not cry unless it's something really bad. How could we be so lucky? Like, when she wakes up in the morning, she just hangs out and talks to herself. Then she pounds on the mattress until we go get her. She's always done this, even in the old bassinet days.
Oh but this past week...she started a new thing. A screamy shrill cry with crocodile tears at anything and everything kind of thing. I'm not sure what it's all about and it's kinda freakin me out - but it makes me laugh at the same time. Naturally, I blame daycare. She's like the kid that cried wolf...I have no idea if she has a broken arm or dropped her paci. Like did I accidentally pinch your finger in a drawer and are you bleeding - oh no, I'm just changing your diaper. Sorry.
Which brings me to a question. At what age do these babies figure out that their head leads their body in crawling and that if you're headed to a wall, chair, sharp corner etc...your head is getting there faster than your body? Oh man that poor forehead of hers is getting a workout these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment