from the dead.
Okay, not my death bed, but pretty close.
So I'm good for throwing my back out at least twice a year. Not doing anything stupid, just being me, with my inherited craptastic back. My last episode was about a month after I had Emmie and my back completely gave out...this time it was my neck.
It was the worst on Sunday afternoon and the advil wasn't touching this sucker...so I decided to pop some of the post c-section pills that I had in my cupboard. Yes, my neck pain was equivalent to that of giving birth through my ab muscles.
Anyways...pills popped, got a little hazy on the couch...then proceeded to throw up until 10pm. My life rocks. Needless to say praying to the porcelain god didn't help the backache.
I'm straightened out now...and I guess we know I won't ever be addicted to pain meds...but booze on the other hand...new wine post to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment