8.24.2011

let's talk

Shall we discuss a few things.

First and obviously foremost, the blog layout. Like? I can't decide yet. As shocking as this may be to you, I'm kinda picky, and blog layouts are no exception.  It takes a really long time to find one that is decent and after a while I just kinda give up. I like the color combo of course, but it might be a little busy. We'll see if it grows on me.

Second. It was a rough day in the land Emmie this Wednesday.  We got our first "incident report." Emmie's forehead versus chair...chair won. She also had a run in with her own fingernails and along with my skin tone, Em unfortunately inherited my under eye circles. Poor kid!


Oh and also on the Emmie front, I found navy blue leggings. This might not be a big deal to you...but it was my Everest. I scoured the cities and where did I end up finding these precious little gems? Freaking Herbergers.

And well, I guess that's about it. We'll chat later.

1 comment:

  1. I like the layout! And Easton is sporting a very similar bruise on his forehead.

    ReplyDelete