That's kinda my classic lead in to a funny and or random story of what is currently taking place. I also use this phrase when trying to tell you something ridiculous...like: guess what Andy's new favorite tv show is. No seriously, guess.
So I asked Kristin to guess what I was doing twice this past week.
The first was at about noon on Wednesday, when the answer should have been something like...working? Nope, I was heading home from Grand Forks, Red Pepper in mouth and Emmie in the backseat. I know, I'm funny. I didn't actually go to GF just for Red Pepper, this time. I went for a garage sale. I KNOW, even more ridic. Who goes to a garage sale...on a Wednesday...during work? This girl. My friend Liz was selling off some of her baby girl clothes and I wasn't about to miss the adorable duds Olivia had worn - so off to GF I went. And because Em needed a nap, I took her along. We had a super fun morning hanging out with Liz, Olivia and Isaac...and I got TONS of cute things! Thanks Liz and Liv!
And the second time I asked Kris to guess what I was doing...Thursday night at about 7pm. The answer should have been something like...shopping your heart out with all our friends in the cities? Close. While all of my friends were shopping their hearts out...I was sitting in Brookstone in the massage chair. I know. The neck still wasn't feeling great when I headed out, minus the babe, on a girls weekend...so after a long day of shopping, sitting like a grandma (no offense Grandma) in a massage chair was just what I needed.
I probably could have used this lead in for many silly things that took place this past weekend and the answers could have been: watching Alicia lunge over everything in the back end of my vehicle to catch the door from flying opening, on 35W, in the middle of traffic or: oh nothing...just scouring the cupboards for any remaining alcohol in the house or: watching Matt make us, piles of hotmessness, breakfast while we lay around trying to come to life.
And the answer to Andy's new favorite tv show? Wheel of Fortune. I knooow. Didn't guess that one did ya?
Wheel of Fortune is a hot show! Props Andy. I mean, I watch it whenever I'm visiting my grandmas place....
ReplyDelete