Friday morning I woke up to the loudest rumbling and the meanest looking clouds. Normally I would be a okay with an early morning storm, but not this day! This day was Lexi's wedding day...outside. I had a pit in my stomach hoping all was well at her lakeside ceremony site. And guess what...it all was! The clouds came but not a drop of rain that afternoon as Lexi and Alex said I do.
We headed back to town and picked up the little Miss for the reception.
| This is the I'm gettng a new tooth and it feels funny face. |
| Yes Tuck, you will be in her shadow forever and always. |
So, you know Double Dream Hands Guy? I thought I saw him at the reception. Well not him, but someone trying to be him. This was a younger guy and he wasn't wearing this yellow polo, tucked in to khaki pants with tennis shoes combination to the wedding...so I thought FOR SURE there was going to be a flash mob or something. I was so convinced I basically had my whole table waiting for the show...and watching the YouTube video so they knew what was coming. Yeah, it was just his outfit.
Then I went to talk to Amy. Her friend immediately grabbed me by the waist and hugged me. Jeez, these kids sure are friendly these days I thought. Then she got a better look and realized I wasn't the person she thought I was. And then Amy informed me that the friend she thought I was, was TWENTY ONE. I mean I know it was well into cocktail hour that I was mistaken for a 21 year old...but I'll be hanging on to that one for a while.
ok Kels, so never heard of double dream man, what is up with him? found this though, and had to laugh
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeNy8BWnDX8&feature=related