7.09.2011

I'm back!

Hello strangers!

It's been a while. I don't even know where to begin. That's the thing about blogging...it's the random, day to day stuff that I like to write about...and then being gone for a week, my brain melts down and I have nothing to write about.

In the past week there was the 4th of July, a visit from the in law - mother edition, a tornado warning that sent us packing to the basement again, a relaxing trip to the lake, a new Teen Mom and Big Brother, a visit from a forever friend and her cute as pie little man, and well...that's it I guess.

Now, I could just post the 73 photos from this week and call it good. But I'll take my time and rehash the week post by post. Get excited. Here is a preview, because there isn't much funnier than a baby in a life jacket that is pretty much bigger than she is.


No comments:

Post a Comment