Sometimes when I start, I can't stop. The mess is already out, so what's the point of making just one bracelet?
For this one, the beaded part is just two bracelets I had laying around, I've actually never even worn them. Then I just ripped off the bottom of one of Andy's shirts...yep, that's what you get when you leave town and I don't have white fabric...and then I sewed the flower on. Too easy.
For this one, the beaded part is just two bracelets I had laying around, I've actually never even worn them. Then I just ripped off the bottom of one of Andy's shirts...yep, that's what you get when you leave town and I don't have white fabric...and then I sewed the flower on. Too easy.
And because sharing is caring, I thought I'd tell you all my secret headband trick. I bought Emmie a plain white stretchy headband at Wizard of Kids, three bucks. It's a perfect soft stretchy material that I just can't seem to find at a craft store.
Theeeen, where the two ends meet there is a piece of ribbon that wraps around A) to hide the seam and B) leaving just enough room to slide under a barrette. Yeah, I just put my little fabric flowers on a barrette so I can swap 'em out. And one day...maybe Emmie will have enough hair to wear just the barrette!
Oh and my next double secret move is to use old onesies for headband material. You know the super cute, fun colored ones...that are 96% perfectly stain free, but 4% stained with god knows what, yeah those ones.


Oh and my next double secret move is to use old onesies for headband material. You know the super cute, fun colored ones...that are 96% perfectly stain free, but 4% stained with god knows what, yeah those ones.



Super cute! But I refuse to go to Pinterest. I know I will get addicted/sucked in/whatever it is that happens there, and I have a hard enough time getting off the internet as it is!
ReplyDeleteGENIUS! My baldish daughter thanks you in advance for the headband tip.
ReplyDelete