7.13.2011

Faviwhat?

Favicon.

Know what it is?

I bet you do, you just didn't know there was a name for it (kind of like the plastic piece at the end of your shoelace, that's an aglet. See you knew what it was, you just didn't realize some a-hole gave it a name and this a-hole remembered it).

You know how all the coolest internet sites have a little icon next their title that isn't just the lame old Internet Explorer E or orange Blogger B?

Yeah, that's apparently called a Favicon.

And now I have one.

Except I don't think anyone can see it but me, so I'm pissed.

That work to create this little bugger, all for naught (though I did learn the correct spelling in this phrase is "naught" as opposed to "not" so I've got that going for me).

So here, this is what it would look like for reals if I could get my shit together.


And maybe you can see it and I'm just overreacting, its been known to happen.

3 comments:

  1. I can also see it :) It's cool - I will have to look into making one...among many other things on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I have always disliked the generic blogger favicon, so I made one long ago (quite similar to yours, great minds??). But the instructions that I found on how to get it on did not work for me, so I eventually gave up. But now I see blogger has a simple upload tool for it under design, how simple was that!

    And I can see yours! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete