A little background on the video.
I wanted to record Emmie bouncing her little heart out. It's her new favorite thing...she just bounces...constantly. I honestly have to look away sometimes because it makes me queasy. I'm not kidding. Up and down....up and down...with a stop every once in a while to watch the dog.
Background on our special dog.
Have you ever used that red laser toy to mess with your pet? Well, we did when Tucker was a puppy. It was hilarious...he would chase that red dot all over the house...yep, all fun and games until fast forward five years and we have a dog that tries to chase and eat any light reflection. (It's literally been years since he has seen the red dot, but we've clearly damaged him for good.) When I say he tries to eat light reflections I mean for example, when you're buttering bread and the light catches the knife and reflects a teeny tiny circle on the ceiling...yeah our dog whines and bites and jumps at the air, trying to reach the ceiling. You should've seen the day my red strobelight-esque Christmas ornament caught light and scattered dozens of red dots over the floor and walls...it got a little hysterical up in here.
Anyways, short story made long....Tucker was getting all up in this bouncy chair's business while I was recording Emmie...then we finally noticed why. Such.a.special.dog.
(If you don't have your sound on, just imagine hearing this dog literally trying to take bites out of the air.)
Funny Tucker...actually it was hard for me to focus on him with all the visual stimulants on Emmie's bouncy chair...wow!! Bummer we didn't connect over the weekend...
ReplyDeleteIs it wrong that I now want a bouncy seat?
ReplyDelete