I have isshoes.
See that, see how I was supposed to write issues, but I wrote isshoes instead…because my issue is with my shoes. Clever.
So the shoes.
It was finally time to break out the summer shoe bin (now I have to apologize to everyone in Fargo for doing so because it was 44 freaking degrees today on MAY TWELFTH. Monday it was 77 degrees with ball sweat humidity and today I needed my seat warmer on in the car. Seriously. Why do we live here?)
Anyways. The shoes.
I dumped the bin and started to sort them out. By color, of course. Because all normal people color code everything in their closet. And if you’re super normal, you color code your husband’s stuff too. And you’re a little bummed when you can’t color code the baby’s closet because everything is just pretty much a shade of pink.
Then I noticed a pattern.
Hmm. Does one really need seven pairs of the same color shoe? Apparently if you’re me, the answer is a big fat yes.
Taupe, nude, beige, camel. Thin heel, wedge, pump, thin strappy, chunky strappy.
Oh wait, they’re all different…they’re not the same at all!
I mean, I thought I might have a problem but writing it out, it’s so obvious that I don’t.
Well, that makes me feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment