Dear friends who blog (and know I creep),
Please update your blogs more frequently.
You see, my morning routine is this:
1. Get to work
2. Put out any fires
3. Get coffee
4. Begin checking emails not marked as urgent
5. Get bored (usually within 30 seconds of checking emails not marked urgent)
6. Check blogs
Now, this is when my morning can go one of two ways.
Option 1) Updated blogs = pleasant surprise, mental escape
Option 2) Same old: Boo.
Selfishly, I’m going to need you to be more committed to this whole blogging venture.
You started it. You asked for this.
Your friend,
“The Creeper”
Yep, that about sums it up. It's how I feel any time my list of blogs to stalk is not updated...and then I realize, I too, am on that list. Kris and I received this email this morning and creeper: duly noted. We promise to take our commitment to provide procrastination entertainment more seriously, and on a more frequent basis.
Sometimes while my kids are napping I refresh my blog reading list, like, 25 times. True story.
ReplyDeleteExactly what Mandie said. In between checking FB to see if someone wrote something witty as their status, instead of uploading a Coldplay video.
ReplyDelete