Again I didn’t know I needed something until it found me!
What the latest non-necessity to find its way into my life? Just another pair of black open toed shoes to add to the collection. They look like the rest...just a little different...but isn't that the story of all shoes? And because there is absolutely no reason I need to add another pair of black shoes to the wardrobe, I decided to wait for a sale!
So proud of myself I waited and waited…and finally a shoe sale! An extra twenty bucks off must certainly prove these shoes are a necessity.
So I stand, patiently waiting for the shoe girl to get my size…slip those bad boys on…and…they’re like daggers on my feet. I’ve had my fair share of painful shoes, like I’m just going to wear you out and have a handful of cocktails so I don’t feel my feet bleeding, kind of shoes. But these shoes took the cake, sad!
I guess that’s the shoe guy in the sky saying I really didn’t need these shoes after all – or maybe a helpful life lesson to try things on before waiting a month to buy them!
It was definitely a sign. Maybe a different color would have worked...that is what I think when I am REALLY wanting a pair of shoes.
ReplyDelete