Grinder, taco and vat of white sauce - and it's all mine!
This post really doesn’t even need words; that’s how spectacular the photo is.
And don’t judge me.
With Andy on another business trip (for the last time thankfully), I have no adult supervision to halt my irrational, impulsive, and magically delicious decisions.
When you want the Pepper, you want the Pepper. If you don't know the deliciousness I speak of a) you're not really living and b) we probably shouldn't be friends.
And do I have another grinder and taco waiting in the fridge for round two? Of course I do silly. Driving to Grand Forks for just one meal would be a little foolish, don't you think?!

I can't believe you drove to the GF for RP!!! That is awesome!
ReplyDeleteDid you SERIOUSLY go just for the Pepp? That. Is. Awesome.
ReplyDeleteYou're right. Jealous.
Alone? I would have gone with. I bet you could have found a whole car load of people that would have gone!
ReplyDeletePretty spendy cravings you'll be having I take it...
ReplyDeleteSHUT THE FRONT DOOR!
ReplyDeleteAre. You. Serious?! Excuse me, WHAT did I tell you!?! Now I'm even MORE jealous (of you)!!!!
ugh..
Kels,
ReplyDeleteI would be MORE than happy to accompany you on these "irrational" food trips, as you call them! I could be your "Pepper Partner"! You know I love me some Pepper!
Sidenote: When I was preggers with Mason, P.F.Changs had jus opened in the cities. Brent & I drove there in February (in a snow storm), real safe I know! We ate & came back to Fargo! Oh, & when we got there, of course, there was a 2-3hr wait! My loving husband explained that we had jus moved to Fargo from Las Vegas & that his quite visibly pregnant wife NEEDED some lettuce wraps & Chang's spicy chicken! The nice young man seated us IMMEDIATLY!