I don’t think anyone ever loves their neighbors…but you miss the ones you had when worse ones move in next door.
The couple that moved out had a really annoying little dog that barked whenever Tucker was outside, but he was adorable. They didn’t know how to take care of their lawn, but they were quiet…and they recently sold their house.
The new neighbors are here…in full force. It’s a family...with 4-6 children…I can’t quite tell how many yet. And not toddlers, we've got rambunctious kids that run around yelling all the time. Oh and great, they’re the backyard fire pit kind of family, who like hang out all night, right near our bedroom window. I get it, it’s finally nice outside…but when I smell burning wood and s’mores at 2pm on Sunday afternoon and it’s like 75 and muggy out, that’s where I draw the line.
Oh and new neighbors, they have an even more annoying little dog that barks whenever ANYONE walks by…and he’s not even cute.
So, the grass isn’t always greener on the other side – and when mowed by what looked like a 10 year old - the grass doesn’t look good either.
No comments:
Post a Comment