5.13.2010

I survived!

Andy is home from another work trip and I survived with flying colors! 4 days away is much easier than 7!

I brought Andy to the airport at 6am on Sunday morning to catch his flight to Tampa FL – where the weather was a steamy 90 degrees. I couldn’t have been more jealous, if I were more awake that is. I went home and slept for a few more hours and then met the fam out for Mother’s Day Brunch. Yum. I came home and Tucker gave me the best Mother’s Day present – silence during a 2 hour calorie induced coma-nap. It was amazing.

And the rest of the week went off without a hitch – or posting of how naughty Tucker was. How did that happen you might ask…his ass was at Rovers for two solid days. Even a sleep over. I have been so busy with work that I wasn’t even able to pick my kid up from daycare and he had to spend the night…whoopsiedaisies.

I picked up my boys last night and they were both very tired and happy to be home.

1 comment: