5.05.2010

I've got a case of the Monday-Wednesdays

Life has been a little dull around the Fellows’ these days. Weather is crappy and work is busy so I end up home from work on the couch, relaxing my evenings away. And it’s a good thing, because there is some seriously good tv on lately.


Housewives of Anywhere. I really like this show…and I’ll throw Andy under the bus in a minute to inform everyone that he does too. NYC – catty bitches. I’m team Bethany and I think Jill used to be great, but now she’s just a mean girl. And crazy eyes, are you serious with that face? NJ – Oh I’m so glad you’re back. I’m pretty sure you’re all tied to the mafia and coming from Fargo without a clue, I like it!



Idol. I’m into Idol and again, so is Andy. I was thrilled to see Siobhan’s ass leave last week and I’m ready for the little kid to go too. Of course I like Crystal, but I’m totally impressed with Lee’s progression through the weeks. What I’m not impressed with – their totally cheesy and terribly lip synched group song each week, please spare us this agony!

And while I was busy watching Idol and DWTS last night I completely missed the make-over episode of Biggest Loser. Damnit! That’s the best episode ever. Did I spare myself the tear stained cheeks from every family meeting, yes…but this girl ain’t afraid to cry!

I know, it’s totally lame I watch so much tv, but what else is there to do on a rainy, cold evening in Fargo? Read up on world events? Clean my house? Laundry? I don’t think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment