Oh Emmie Ann Fellows, how are you three years old already?
Happy Birthday to sweetest, funniest girl I know.
You are so vibrant and full of energy and your humor never ceases to amaze me. You laugh at yourself and make everyone else laugh too.
You go through crazy stages but right now, you are in the sweetest, most loving and polite stage and I want to bottle you up and keep you like this forever. Manners have become your go to...thank you this, thank you that...please daddy can I have toast, oh thank you daddy! I think you've realized you get more with sweetness than with sour. Who can say no to those baby blues looking up at you asking so nicely for anything?!
You love your brother and recently asked that we just call you "sisty" which is what you think Ethan calls you.
But more than your brother, you love me! Please remember this when you're sixteen and mad at the world! Every night you give me hugs and kisses and tell me that I'm your "most favorite best friend." Dad claims you say this to him as well, but I will pretend you only say this to me.
You have recently started putting on dance shows and mini concerts. You sing at the top of your lungs and throw yourself around the room. You are quite the entertainer and have no volume control. You also love Doc McStuffins and pitch a good fit when the episode is over and you have to go to bed.
You just transitioned to the three year old room at daycare and it's been a little rough. Every morning has been a sad one, we even had to start giving you breakfast at home so that you would at least eat. (Because just like your mama, you need to eat to keep the crabbies away!) But, dad said this morning was a drop off with no tears so hopefully we're over the hump.
In addition to your please and thank you phase, you love to say "potty" words right now. Why saying "butt" is so amusing, I'm not sure...but I'm fine with you growing out of this stage quickly.
You are my Emmiekin, my funny, sweet, sometimes sassy, little dream come true.
Interview with my girl last night:

No comments:
Post a Comment