12.07.2012
just a few days late
My baby girl is TWO years old!!
I had a parent fail and didn't think to put together treats for school to celebrate her birthday...so Tuesday night I hauled it to the grocery store to buy some fruit snacks. Emmie usually doesn't eat fruit snacks and if she does, they're tree huggin' organic. Well, the g store didn't have any organic, so I went with the standard. Fast forward to school the next day and Emmie had an allergic reaction to them. Awesome. Happy Birthday kid. Red splotchy face, red hands. Not exactly sure what she broke out from, but good to know this happens.
Emmie is like two little people in one...there is one sweet little girl and another one stomping through the terrible twos. She's got attitude and sass and loves to say no. But then she can be the sweetest little thing, saying thank you daddy and giving huge hugs and kisses. I assume this is how the next 16 years will go.
She loves her baby brother. Every day she gets home from school and puts her sticker on his head. This morning when he was crying she grabbed his paci and put it in, quite gently to my surprise, and then just rubbed his head. He hated every second of it, but it was really sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment