It's called I won't nurse at all during the day. Yeah, you heard me. I only want a bottle. And if you even try to show me a boob, I will wig the eff out. And did you know, I'm a loud crier. Not like a normal baby, I will pierce your eardrums, unless I'm crying hard enough to make no sound...mom loves when I do that.
Now, night time, that's a different story. I'm all about the boob. I eat, go back to sleep and do it again in three hours....but when the sun comes up....it's back to the bottle. Oh and I need it at a highly specific temperature, so don't be trying to give me something a little cold okay.
Mom says I'm on the fast track to formula if I keep this up.
![]() |
| Gimme the damn bottle. |
![]() |
| NOT the right temperature you fool! |


No comments:
Post a Comment