12.08.2012

1 month old!

And what they say about that second kid....totally true. Y'all are looking for photos and I hardly have any. I don't even have the cute month by month stickers for poor Ethan.

And poor Ethan is right...he is in the middle of one heck of a cold. He can hardly breathe which means eating and sleeping are no fun...which means mom is no fun either.

He's such a sweet peanut, looking more like dad every day. He's normally a good eater and he's doing okay sleeping at night. He doesn't go to bed until 11 or so, but then he's only up to eat a couple times...and lets me sleep in...after getting Emmie ready for school that is.  My oh my, two kids are something to get used to! I have no idea how we will get this all done when I go back to work!


1 comment: