8.19.2012

Weekend #6

Another awesome weather weekend in Fargo and I can't believe it's the middle of August.  I also can't believe school starts next week. And I really can't believe that I still use school starting as a point of reference. Perhaps it's because of my teacher friends or the many college kids I work with...but I still want to get new school clothes and buy some notebooks.

Anyways...

This weekend we visited The Children's Museum at Yunker Farm. I'm thinking Emmie will be much more interested in a few years. It was just alright...but she did really like the music area. What kid wouldn't want to beat on a drum as loud as they could without anyone telling them no?

playing the piano.

getting her drums on
train ride with dad

Saturday night we hired a babysitter for a crazy night on the town. Crazy night on the town meaning Lowe's, Home Depot and Menards all in one night. I know, crazy.  We did get almost all of our lighting choices made and stopped by Kobe's for some delish dinner. Yes. We were home by 9. 

No comments:

Post a Comment