8.07.2012

Seriously? No napkins?

So, you know how I go on about Noodles & Company and their kid friendly environment and yummy mac'n'cheese and fun organic milk. Well, Noodles & Co. we're officially in a fight.

Andy went golfing with the boys after work, so I met Alissa for a quick little dinner with the Miss.

We were standing in line and Emmie does one of those super quick jabs to the nose. Like, somehow in the blink of an eye she shoved her entire little finger up MY nose. Ouch. And then I did the quick hand up, God my nose feels like it's bleeding but I'm sure it's not....ohshityesitis.

Like a lot.

As I'm trying to pull my shit together and not scare Emmie, who is at this point just rubbing my back as I'm crouching in line trying not to get blood on my white shirt, Alissa is scurrying around the whole place trying to locate a freaking napkin...and I've got Cashiery McGee just watching this gong show ensue. And guess what, Noodles & Company does not have NAPKINS available anywhere but in rolled form behind the counter. Great. Super freaking helpful.

Thankfully I remembered the wipes in my purse and was at least able to make my way to the bathroom. LOCKED. Seriously, one stall bathroom. Eff.

So yeah, that was a super fun ten minutes. Sorry Alissa, if you're eternally busy for dinner dates in the future, I totally understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment