8.06.2012

Weekend #4

You know it's going to be a good weekend when it starts Thursday afternoon. I took off early from work and jumped in the car with my gal pals for a much needed shopping trip to the cities.

We.did.damage. By Friday afternoon the credit card company had called to verify my account activity. Now that's funny.  Honestly, I didn't go that crazy, but there were a few random house things that must've set off some alarms. Lighting for above the island and a couple rooms, a kitchen sink...you know, the usual stuff.

Here is a look at the vehicle on the way home.  That's me in the back seat of an SUV surrounded by all our new friends.
Who needs to see out windows? Not us.
Baby boy got his first Sioux outfit and Puma tracksuit...and some vintagey flashcards that might just be inspiration enough for his room. (Sad that I was knee deep in Emmie's room at this time and poor Baby Dos doesn't even have a room!) And Emmie....well she got what she's been asking for forever...oh, is that my voice not hers?

Ohmahgah. Skinny baby Joes. Redemption from the last shopping trip and they were out of her size.


What did Dad and Emmie do while mom was out shopping? Who cares?! I got to pee without an audience for two whole days! They visited Tucker!

Not dead. Just Tucker being Tucker.
And Sunday it was family fun day at the zoo. Finally not a million degrees out, we took the kiddo to see the animals. She wasn't so much interested...though I was kinda scared of the goats myself. Fiesty little jerks they are.

I mean, just look at his eyes. Is this not a crazy, angry lookin' goat?


No comments:

Post a Comment