1.08.2012

Everything's better...

in a bikini (well, when you're in a size three diaper anyways).

You see, we leave for Florida in less than a month and I have no idea how to pack for a week long trip with a wee one. I can barely pack for myself people, let alone swimwear, sleepwear, loungewear, toys, food and diapers times a million for Emmie.

Anywho...

Emmie was trying on her swimwear this morning to see what still fits, if the new suits fit etc. And omigod, if there is anything funnier than a baby belly in a bikini, I dare you to find it.

And apparently the little Miss found herself quite hilarious with this golf ball in hand....and out of hand...and repeat a million times...and laugh at oneself hysterically.


And why is there a laundry basket full of dirty clothes in the background of every video I have of this kid? I mean clean clothes, yeah, those are totally clean clothes that I was in the process of folding neatly and putting away in a timely fashion.

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute little belly!! And I love her laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We leave for FL on Saturday! I will tell you the scoop when we get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that baby butt crack that I see?

    ReplyDelete