....like when I used to blog all the time. Man, I fell off that wagon hard, eh.
Once you fall it's hard to get back on.
Like, I really have nothing to blog about.
There was a trip to Bottineau, a trip to Red Pepper, and the little Miss having a grand old time with Grandma (as in Grandma had to wake her 3.5 hours into her nap), followed by another grand time with Matt and Alicia (where she didn't make it to 7pm before she crashed).
I don't think she even missed us. I sure missed her though. It's ridiculous actually. I just like to see her face and watch the funny things she does and listen to the weird new fake laugh she's created that is a little reminiscent of the devil.
And now, I pack.
Any suggestions, hints, the what I need, the what I don't need...let me have it!
No comments:
Post a Comment