I give you, our peacock:
Hand crafted with love, hot glue and sequins by yours truly.
Yeah, I realize now that she's one low cut shirt away from being a Vegas showgirl.
A quick visit to grandma's before she pretty much destroyed the whole thing:
And this look sums up the Little Miss's thoughts on the Halloween costume:
wtf mom?
And here curious George is trying to demolish her outfit.
Thank you Pinterest for the inspiration, once again.
And here is a little ditty that Grandma created, so you all know where I get it. Why would you buy a Halloween gift bag when you can just whip up a personalized one from scratch. Seriously, from scratch. Like from a piece of paper to a bag...with her name all over it. Holy. Nice work Grandma.
Love it, and I'm surprised she left it alone as long as she did!
ReplyDeleteSuccess! Emmie looks too cute!
ReplyDeleteahhh!! love.every.single.piece of her costume!! i'm so envious of your craftiness!! nice work chief! :)
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! My daughter was also a peacock for Halloween this year. I was going to try to rig a tail (similar) to your's with real feathers but was afraid it would be too flimsy and fall apart during trick or treating. So I improvised with some of it homemade and some of it store bought from Gymboree. Here's the link if you'd like to check it out: http://creativegator.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy-halloween.html
ReplyDelete