9.29.2011

(Photo Tease)

The most recent family photo session teasers are up on Alison's website! I'm so very excited to see the rest (she admitted to taking 500 snapshots that afternoon). Emmie's nine month photos still haven't hit the other photoblog quite yet...yeah we get photographed a lot, I have a problem.

Oh did you want me to elaborate on my problem? Ok I will.

I realize people are in the photography business to make money, but the price of photos these days is borderline ridiculous. $20-$30 just for a normal sized print, not even a humongous blown up one, on top of the sitting fee, sheesta. So that is why I enlist my fave little photographer Alison (also my employee).

She charges a reasonable fee and gives me the CD. All of my photos for me to do with as I please...and find canvas enlargement coupons online. I also like to make my own Christmas cards and this allows me the freedom to do so. To get the CD of my other photo shoot I would basically have to sell Emmie, and well, we're not going to do that. Tucker on the other hand, I mean we'd give him away...

But I do love our 3-6-9-12 month photo place too (and I suppose I wouldn't mind paying the extra bucks if photos were once a year instead of every three months). They use a great studio and are decently priced in comparison to others...so really...I'm just being difficult (and cheap)(well not that cheap considering I paid for two photo sessions, the photos from the first session, and outfits times three, times two)(and times more than that because we had outfit changes mid session).

So there you have it. Two photo sessions, less than a week apart. But I'm thrilled with both...so it works.

1 comment:

  1. I do love seeing that hyperlink next to my name :-)

    I can't thank you enough for having faith in some little girl with a camera and allowing me some fantastic experiences. I must say we've come quite a ways in 2 years!

    here's to MORE fellows and MORE photos!

    ReplyDelete