9.28.2011

Follow up

I thought I should do a little follow up to some previous posts.

Sugar. So daycare did confirm that yes, fruit is in a can, but it's not canned in syrup. So that's a little better...but I've still been packing fresh fruit almost every day...you win some you lose some....I figure any day with fruit is better than not. And we have veggie and fruit filled dinners. Today she had plums and there is a kiwi in the fridge with her name on it for tomorrow, now I just need to Google and see if that's okay to feed her.

Passport. Arrived on Friday. Can you believe that? A week and a half later my passport is already here. Man I can't wait to see what amazing vacations I'm about to take or how long it will sit in the drawer untouched.

Sicky McSickowitz. She's on the mend...now mom and dad are sick. It's like never ending.

Oh yeah, I guess that's all I really had to follow up on huh?

Life feels a lot more hectic than that though.

We had Emmie's 9 month photos, followed by another family photo session this weekend. Planning outfits for three people for two different photos shoots...h.a.r.d. You want to coordinate, but not be too matchy matchy...all while making it look like you didn't try that hard. And then there is the baby shower I'm co-planning (it's going to be phenom, Laur) with an invitation to whip together because heaven forbid I just find something to buy online, along with a little first birthday party for someone that is looming in the distance...and then the Halloween costume. The Halloween costume! Parts were delivered to work and now I just need to figure out how to make this sucker.

There is just not enough time in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment