Like spray tan to Lindsay Lohan.
Like publicity to any Kardashian.
Like Pinterest to Me.
I know. Another post about Pinterest.
I'll explain a little more though.
You see, craftiness is in my blood. And for the past few years, that crafty part of my brain has been consumed with baby making, well strike that, every part of my brain was consumed with baby making. And now, I have the baby and the brain is slowly starting return to its natural form.
And Pinterest has helped to recharge that creativity and I'ma likin' it.
I've got so much inspiration and so many ideas running through my head I can hardly stand it.
But of course, like the baby making thing, I want it now! I've got ideas for the bedroom, the kitchen, the entry way...and well, it's not all happening as I sit and type this, so I'm going nuts. Patience, still not a virtue.
But I'm just happy to be in the crafty frame of mind.
And I hope Emmie has inherited the crafting genes along with those blue eyes of mine.
I was at Michaels and I noticed I was surrounded by moms and daughters. And I cannot wait until that's Emmie and me! I remember doing crafty things with mom growing up and I always loved it (I mean I hope our craftiness is cool and not puff paint related...but you never know, trends seem to return).
So until my side kid can accompany me to Michael's, Hobby Lobby, and JoAnn's...I'll just keep pinning ideas and hope they're still cool one day.
I want an invite! :)
ReplyDelete