This Father's Day I'm so thankful for Andy. As is Emmie. And Tuck.
Andy knows what it takes to be a good dad and he does it every day. It's the little things. Being goofy, being silly. Singing songs and reading books. No, he doesn't always pick out the cutest outfit when left in charge of that decision, but it's usually the most comfortable option, so the kid is happy anyways. She gets hugs and kisses all day and an I love you every night.
And she loves him. So much. And she loves his full head of hair:
Dear: you're a great dad. You know what a miracle this baby girl is and you treat her like it everyday. We are both so lucky to have you. As we celebrate our six year anniversary and now your first Father's Day, I hope you know what an amazing husband, father and man you are.
No comments:
Post a Comment