9.05.2010

our nex camera

What a great weekend! Anything better than a 4 day weekend? Only the 4 day work week leading up to it and following it.  Andy and I had Friday off and were super productive.  One of the things on our list we've been meaning to accomplish is a new camera purchase.  Done and done. 

I walked into Best Buy and after much thought and research, I knew I wanted the Nikon D5000. And we walked out 20 minutes later with the Sony NEX.  I was hook, line and sinker on what the sales lady had to say. We then headed to Ritz just to double check and the salesguy confirmed our decision. 

Now we've just been trying to learn how to use this new camera all weekend.  Sorry for all the photos of Tucker you'll be seeing in the weeks to come, he's a much more cooperative model than Andy.


My handsome men.



1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by your blog for the first time and wanted to leave a quick note to let you know that I was here.

    Hope to see you stop by mine sometime =)

    ReplyDelete