Then it happened again, while I was on lunch…waiting in line at Taco Bell. Don’t judge me. The baby wanted a cheesy gordita crunch and that’s enough reason for me to consume the yummy fat and calories. Whitesnake – Here I Go Again. Now I’m not at all a hair band groupie. In fact, the only reason I even know who Bret Michaels is, is thanks to VH1 and his bus’o’sluts. Anyways…this song…I like to rock out to. Why? I have no idea…but every time I hear it I’m thisclose to whipping out some air drums.
So these are my two random songs of the day. Thank you xm radio for expanding my horizons. We all know that Andy fears this baby is coming out rapping and throwing the F bomb around like it ain’t no thang. I disagree a bit, I’m more of a hip hop, R&B kind of girl…not straight up rap (and I would never let my baby swear like
I love the cheesy gordita crunch!!! Good choice baby Fellows!!
ReplyDeleteSo, clearly I'm behind on my blog reading, but Adam Lambert? Are ya kiddin' me? I actually find this tidbit of info pretty funny:)
ReplyDelete