9.13.2010

What does your shadow look like?

Mine weighs 88 pounds, has four legs and will not leave me the eff alone. I assume he knows some serious changes are going to take place in a few months and he’s trying to get in some mom time while he can. But honestly, it’s the most annoying thing EVER. When I wake up, he’s waiting outside the bedroom door. I make a move, he’s on my heels. I’m on the couch, he’s panting right below me. I go to the bathroom, he’s a creepy onlooker. I take a bath, he’s a super creepy onlooker that also wants to sample the bath water.

So I was going to post some photos of my shadow. And this is what I have to show for it. A dog that can’t keep his eyes open for the flash. NOT ONE with his eyes open. Seriously? Note to self, Tuck can only be photographed in daylight.

7 comments:

  1. AHHH I was laughing SO HARD outloud!! This is oh so familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lauging out loud at work right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, those pictures are hilarious! I love how he's still smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that one of those no-eyeball-labs? Fancy!

    Someone is enjoying her new camera, it seems ... wait until baby is here. Pretty sure I've got three gazillion pictures of Anderson's first year in my iPhoto.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Tucker! If he only knew what was coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can not stop laughing out loud! That is hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am crying I am laughing so hard....this sounds so familiar. I swear my shadow can hear my eyes open, because when they do her tail starts pounding! Dana Berg

    ReplyDelete