9.24.2010

Private Practice

If you didn't watch the new Private Practice, I'm about to spoil it for you.

The whole show leads us to believe that Addison and Sam are not together, until the final scene where it shows them in the bathtub together. Now, I'm super excited AddiSam made it through the fake summer, but honestly...how many of you out there take baths with your hubby or boyfriend?

I recall taking a bath with Andy once. It was in an over sized hot tub and this was also in the era of us sharing a twin bed. We're small people, so I just don't know how it works for full size adults to squeeze into a bathtub together.

And more so, when I'm taking a bath that's Kelsey time. I think I would fall over dead if Andy ever hopped in the tub with me.

Perhaps my attitude would be different if it was Taye Diggs?



2 comments:

  1. Mike and I (yes he watches it with me, he's amazing) thought the exact same thing. But notice that her tub was GIGANTIC... that would also make it 1. more likely and 2. more possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have taken a few baths (and showers) with my hubby. It is not often, but it happens.

    ReplyDelete