11.02.2013

The things she says, from the back seat:

Driving anywhere with a toddler is pretty entertaining. And Emmie, that girl, she's a talker. You can tell her mind is running a mile a minute as we drive through town. She sees lots of different things and always comes up with something funny:


E: Mom, do you know my dad likes beer?
Me: I do know that. What does mom like?
E: Tacos.

. . . . .

E: Mom, dad likes to drive those!
Me: ?? (Look around, see a row of golf carts.) Yep, Em, he sure does. What else does daddy like to do?
E: He likes to go golfing...and hunting...and shake his booty.

. . . . . .

E: Naked boys!
Me: ?? (Look around, finally see the billboard for Thunder from Down Under. Giggle.) Yep, Em.

. . . . . .

And this one isn't from the backseat, but it was a funny conversation between Emmie and Olivia. They were having a deep discussion about who they like to play with.

E: Well Livie, I like to play with my "neighborhood" Shea.
O: I like my school friends too Emmie.
E: Well, Shea is my best favorite to play with.
O: No Emmie, I'm your favorite.
E: I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment