11.11.2013

new digs.

Here we are, new layout and all.

Not that I wanted to put time and effort into a new blog setup when I haven't been so much in the blog scene lately, but when I get threatened...oh you best watch yourself.

There was a little button in the left hand corner of my blog last week that was threatening to go blank if I didn't pay for it. Hmpf. Whatever. I thought about paying the money...it was only $15 by the way...but then I got annoyed. Oh no you di'nt threaten me. What happened to the free internet? Or at least just charge the new people? You've obviously already made the stuff, it's not taking any more of your time. (Andalso, my wallet was downstairs again, and to get off my pedestal, go all the way downstairs to get the money card to pay for something I already had, well, we all know that isn't happening.)

So here we are now. All sorts of free again. The background itself is Cutest Blog on the Block, the header is mine. It's not hard. Just make something, snip it and save it as a PDF.

Oh and the new pics...you like? The pictures from the recent family photo shoot turned out well. Lots of cute kiddo ones...and then there was me...ruining every picture. I won't lie, I'm generally a photogenic person, however this go round? Blah. Apparently I was too focused on the kids or not freezing or not freezing the kids to look normal. We did get a keeper for the Christmas card though so it's fine.

And then I read somewhere that you should have your internet photos watermarked, so I'm using those to show you some of the good ones a la Erika Leitch Photography...then I won't end up in some Czech advertisement.






See how normal I can look without kids?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the new layout! super cute! and your photos. Your children are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete