Oh hiiii September...where did you come from? Holy. And hiiiii blog...where you been? I'd like to lie and say I lost my passwords or something...but the works, the kids, the Big Brothers they all kinda got in the way of the blogging. It happens.
So now I'll give you a post just chalk full of photos so I can get moving on to Tamra's OC Wedding before it's bedtime, ok?
I busted out the real camera for the Labor Day trip to the Wahpeton Zoo. I checked the previous photo on the camera roll: Ethan's baptism. So yeah...wiped off the dust and snapped some good pics. And was then reminded why the camera has sat in the drawer for months when I went to annoyingly download everything last night. Phones just make things too easy!
And if you follow me on Instagram Instance you'll see I'm getting a little trendier with the app 6tag. A better option for Instagram on the Windows phone. Lots of filters and I can actually watch the videos you post...we're getting there!
Chahinkapa Zoo; on the most loveliest of late summer days. Mid 70s, no wind, just sun and fun and family time.
![]() |
| Acting like the monkeys |
![]() |
| My bald guys. |
![]() |
| Me and my babe, minus the bump like last year. Girl got tall. |
![]() |
| And one big guy, distantly related to the fam. |






No comments:
Post a Comment