9.20.2013

Can you #latergram a blog post?

Imagine the adorable slash pathetic sick photo of Ethan from the previous post replaced with my face...minus the paci and minus any adorableness. Ugh. I was a wreck this week. In bed at 8pm, taking an afternoon off from work to sleep, Nyquil replacing my normal Zzzquil. It was bad. I'm finally on the mend, though I still sound like Kathleen Turner after smoking a pack.

Anyways.

Before the sickies headed my way, we headed to Bemidji for the weekend. The boys golfed and the girls ran mommy daycare; three moms, six kids. We were clearly outnumbered. But if you have to be a golf widow, this is the way to do it!

Emmie helped pack.
An armful of undies and an armful of diapers.
And she was ready to go.
 
Did I mention there was a pool...or two? Fantastic way to wear out kids!
Emmie pretended to be Doc McStuffins the whole weekend.
Ethan found a cupboard and was content for hours.
Shea played puppy while Emmie checked her for a fever.

It wasn't super warm, but there was still time for frog hunting, Olivia's favorite.
And no Diva, the sun isn't even out, there's no need for the sunglasses.

With the littlest little ones asleep, it was movie time.

No comments:

Post a Comment