7.28.2013

Project deck

You know the blogging is bad when even your mom says she's bored with the Sick Day post.
 
What have I been up to? Decking. That's about it. I would consider myself the project manager and unfortunately, the job doesn't pay well and it eats up all my lunches...when I'm supposed to be shopping and or lunching with friends...I have been at Lowe's and Home Depot and Menards. Ugh.
 
We finally decided we needed a deck. We went back and forth on a cement slab, a low deck etc. and settled on a normal deck. We hired out the actual deck building part, but Dad and Andy did the railing.
 
The project is almost complete and the Miss is going to be so bummed when it's over. She has loved being the number one helper on project deck. And she takes her job seriously, stomping around in "work boots" calling herself "worker man."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment