7.11.2013

Kids bath craft

The kid's bathroom. It was time to get something on the wall. The kid bath is a hard thing...do you do something super kiddy? Or normal? We didn't have a kid specific bath in the other house.

I opted for super kiddy.

I love these books. I've always really liked this illustrator. And by always I mean the 2.5 years I've been reading kid books.


 And the photos scream kiddy bathroom.



I decided I would take the book apart and make the pages into a wall collage. Should I frame? Should I Modpodg?  What's a girl to do?



And then I remembered I'm a hoarder and kept all of the Styrofoam from the wall hangings above our bed in the old house.

Rip off the paper...cut down to size.



Spray paint the edges with some random silver paint in the garage.



Glue on the pics and hang.

Bath fun at the end of the day.
Laugh, splash, giggle and play.

Scrub high, scrub low.
Squeaky clean from head to toe.

Wrapped up in towels, lovely and dry.
Time to brush, now open wide.

 
 
 


Super kiddy bathroom complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment