3.24.2013

Naxix!



It was gymnastics weekend and oh what fun we had. Emmie was a little confused and shy at first, but warmed up once she realized she had free reign to run around and be crazy. I told Em she had to listen and do everything the teacher said. The teachers played a warm up song and watching her listen so intently, not quite getting the moves right away was the sweetest thing ever. I won't lie, I did tear up a little bit.

She ran and bounced and swung from the bars, but would not go near the teachers working with all the kids. She pretty much just wanted to do her own thing no matter how many times we tried to lure her to a learning station. Maybe next time?



 
Anything cuter than diaper and baby tush hanging out the bottom of a leotard?

 

She loved the long running trampoline, as did most of the kiddos, causing some collisions. Emmie didn't understand why the kids didn't move even though she was screaming "essssscuuuuse meeeee" at the top of her lungs.

No comments:

Post a Comment