2.12.2013

A love letter.

My dearest Blog,

I miss you.

I think about you often. I think about the photos I want to share with you. I think about all the things I want to tell you.

I want to tell you about the mobile I made for Ethan's room. I want to share with you all those Emmieisms that I started to tell you about weeks ago, but never finished. And I want to show you the Valentine's Day present I bought myself.

But alas, our time together is limited. You see, in order to finish the mobile, I had to pick: you or crafting. I'm sorry I had to choose crafting. And I know it's no excuse, but crafting only after bedtime made the project take longer than expected. I hope you understand. And that Valentine's Day present, it took time to find and yes, I felt like I was cheating on you using the internet behind your back.

I miss the old us. When we first met I would stare at your beautiful blank screen and just type. Type whatever came to mind. Now I rush to get in some words along with a photo just to make do. I feel guilty about that, I truly do.

Bloggy, I know we can make it through this rough patch. Even if I can't be with you as much as I would like, please know that I am thinking about you.

Always yours,

Kelsey

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment