10.10.2012

and i'm back

Blogging from the new house. It's love. Watching my DirectTV and finally on the internet. Emmie and Tuck are fast asleep and Andy is cleaning the apartment. Life is good.

It's so surreal to be here.

We closed on Friday morning while the movers were already at the apartment packing up our stuff.  Have I mentioned hiring movers was the best money ever spent? Ok, not like I was going to help move boxes anyways, but it was so nice. I felt a little bad bossing them to different rooms of the house, but I got over it.

With Emmie at daycare we worked as fast as we could to get the house somewhat put together. Mom and Andy took care of the bigger things while I focused on kitchen stuff. What is it about having the kitchen put together that makes you feel so accomplished?

The house is coming together. Rooms and closets are getting organized, the clutter is moving from place to place, the blinds are hung and I even washed some baby boy clothes! Emmie took her first, and I'm sure not last, tumble down the stairs and survived.

So that's that. In non-house related news from the week we had fun at Olivia's 2nd birthday party, had our 35 week appointment (all is well with Baby Dos), and got to snuggle up with baby Molly (Matt and Alicia's little sweet pea bundle of joy who is already a week old!)

Now, do I photobomb this blog with pics of the new house? It probably doesn't matter what your answer is, I'll do it anyways...I just need to find that box with the camera cords.

1 comment: