7.23.2012

24 weeks!

Yep, that's still 6 months I believe. How crazy is that?

I have NO idea where the past six months have gone. I had an appointment today and all is well with Baby Dos. The doc was kinda mad that I had my ultrasound a few weeks ago...so I totally threw the nurse under the bus. No way I was going to get in trouble for that!

Anyways, doc confirmed the ultrasound showed a happy healthy little fella in there...in the 80th percentile. What's with my humongous babies? And baby's heartbeat was in the low 140s, pretty similar to Emmie's at the time.

I was looking back at my Emmie IVF blog before I wrote this post. It's so fun to read through those memories and compare them to how I'm feeling now. I will say that I am much more easy going this time around. Last time I was racing around Minneapolis trying to find the perfect bedding for Emmie's nursery. Chances are I would be doing the same thing if this little house project wasn't consuming my every day life.

And can we talk about how fantastic it is to already have all the baby "stuff"? Not to be scouring the internet for the right crib, carseat pattern etc.? We will only have to add in a few random things...like another vibrating chair so we have one for upstairs and down, a new baby bath because we hated ours, oh and boy clothes, we should probably have some of those.

That's about all to report on the Baby Dos front. I'm still feeling pretty good, though the ol' back is starting to give out. But, I can't complain too much considering the extra 22 pounder I frequently have to tote around.

No comments:

Post a Comment