Oh it’s you.
My poor neglected little bloggy.
I guess I knew something had to take a backseat while my life is consumed with packing, building, a tornado of a toddler, and growing a baby…and we all know I’m not going to dump the Bachelorette or any Housewives, so sorry about the lack of posts!
Life has been a bit chaotic as of late. We’re making headway in the packing project, but then again we still have to live in our house for a couple more weeks, so we can’t pack everything. It’s a bit annoying. Because then the one thing I did pack up…I want. (Specifically, the food processor to try my hand at frozen banana ice cream.)
The house project is well under way. The hole is dug and I’m assuming concrete will be coming soon…if the rain will just go away already! We’re starting to make selections too: windows and exterior doors. Soon to follow siding color and brick. It’s gettin’ real up in here!
On the Emmie front:
She is also finally over her sickness. And rookie parents that we are, I’m pretty sure she had an ear infection that whole time. I can’t believe we missed those telltale signs we lived and breathed for so many months! I kinda forgot an ear infection can still happen with tubes.
Emmie moved from the pre-toddler room to the toddler room. She is getting so big I can hardly believe it. She is also starting to allow ponies in her hair. I picked her up from school and she had 6 little connected ponies all down the back and she was so proud to show me.
She is also getting naughtier by the minute. We thought it was time to introduce time out, so one afternoon after not listening, I asked if she needed a time out. She immediately got up, walked over to the fridge and sat down. Clearly not her first encounter with time out. So thanks daycare for doing that step for us, the concept is well understood. For example, yesterday when we got home from school and she splashed in Tucker’s water bowl and then went straight to sit in the corner without me saying a word. Little shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment