6.07.2012

It's even cool the second time around

I feel like I talk about Emmie a lot. Ok, that's not so much a feeling but a truthing. So let's talk about overshadowed baby number two for a moment.

Kicking!

I've been feeling little baby kicks for a couple weeks now. And yes, it's still the most amazing, most reassuring feeling ever. And yes, I'm still a lunatic even in my second pregnancy.

But tonight...tonight, the teeny tiny baby kicks morphed into one of those crazy alien-esque stomach popping out all wonky kind of moments. I don't know if it was how I was sitting or what but everything was normal and then, it wasn't. I laid down and it was like a mini nerf football was trying to escape stage right. And it was awesome.

Andy was able to make it in time to see and feel the baby rocking out.

It was a good night.

1 comment:

  1. Why don't we get weekly (or monthly) belly pics this time? They are so cute, and I love that you got into the same shirt...

    ReplyDelete