4.02.2012

Andy's Day Out

I tried to blog last night, but my computer and/or internet were all jacked up. And my IT guy is on some kind of hiatus, so I just went to bed. Then I tried again tonight...still not working. So I summoned my inner IT guy, unplugged some shit and low and behold, we're up and running.

Anyways...

Andy's weekend out started in the most fantastic of ways.

We got to my parents on Saturday morning and as Andy was making his way into the house, the door opened and my mom was holding Emmie. Emmie took one look at him and shrieked PAPA with the biggest grin on her face. Oh my god. My heart melted from sweetness overload.

(Oh you're wondering about the Papa thing? Yeah, I don't know why papa stuck and daddy didn't. I know I refer to Andy as daddy, but call him papa from time to time. And apparently papa is the one that stuck.)

The day was pretty uneventful. Just watched Emmie play, took a nap and relaxed. And then we did it all over again Sunday. The weather was great and there was a tupperware container full of water, which was obviously the greatest toy ever invented.



1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you guys had a great weekend!!

    Stac

    ReplyDelete