Life is getting a little closer to normal every day. And never did I think normal would be so exciting.
But Andy had a bit of a reality check this weekend.
On the most gorgeous of days we decided to take a walk around the neighborhood. The loop we usually do is about a mile. We passed a few houses and I asked Andy how far he wanted to go. And he actually had to think for a minute why I was asking the question. And he replied, oh yeah, I can't really walk that far, I forgot. Now I realize he has a bad memory...but really?!
Anyways, we decided to cut the walk in half and it was a good thing we did because Andy said towards the end of the walk it felt like he was walking up a hill.
So we have a ways to go...but I know we'll get there.
No comments:
Post a Comment